1. C) Rising unemployment worldwide.
2. A) Many countries have not taken measures to create enough jobs.
3. B) Put calorie information on the menu.
4. A) They will be fined.
5. D) Failure to integrate innovation into their business.
6. B) It is the creation of something new.
7. C) Its innovation culture.
8. D) He does not talk long on the phone.
9. B) Talk at length.
10. A) He thought it was cool.
11. C) It is childish and unprofessional.
12. B) He is unhappy with his department manager.
13. A) His workload was much too heavy.
14. C) His boss has a lot of trust in him.
15. D) Talk to his boss in person first.
16. A) The importance of sleep to a healthy life.
17. C) They get less and less sleep.
18. D) Their blood pressure will rise.
19. B) What course you are going to choose.
20. D) The personal statement.
21. C) Indicate they have reflected and thought about the subject.
22. B) It was built in the late 19th century.
23. D) They often broke down.
24. A) They were produced on the assembly line.
25. C) It marked a new era in motor travel.
1. C) Why sufficient sleep is important for college students.
2. C) Making last-minute preparations for tests may be less effective than sleeping.
3. B) Whether the British irports Authority should sell off some of its assets.
4. D) Lack of runway and terminal capacity.
5. D) Report the nicotine content of their cigarettes.
6. A) The biggest increase in nicotine content tended to be in brands young smokers like.
7. B) They were not prepared to comment on the cigarette study.
8. A) Holland.
9. D) Learning a language where it is not spoken.
10. C) Trying to speak it as much as one can.
11. A) It provides opportunities for language practice.
12. B) Rules and regulations for driving.
13.C) Make cars that are less powerful.
14. D) They tend to drive responsibly.
15. C) It is not useful.
16. D) The card reader failed